Practice Conscious Parenting
7 Main Tips: How to Practice Conscious Parenting
1. Respect for Conscious Relationships
What do we do so our children understand the importance of a healthy body, learn to manage their emotions and nurture love for their friends and family? What do we do to help them grow into inspired adults that will make a positive impact on our society, love our mother Earth, and discover the purpose of life and ways to be happy?
conscious_parenting book: Mothering as Spiritual Quality video
2. See Your Child as a Holistic Being
The development of thoughts should go hand in hand with the development of feelings and heart. Children have a beautiful capacity for feelings that will later in life give them rich soul experiences. They also express a wonderful hunger for knowledge for Philosophia (love of wisdom). It is love and wisdom that are the two greatest gifts of mankind. Cultivate Love and cultivate Wisdom within their hearts..
3. Balance the four elements: intuition, sensation, thinking and feeling
Jung describes them as four basic components of a personality: intuition, sensation, thinking and feeling. Soul stands at the center of the four elements as an Essence, an Observer, consciousness coming forth to experience the magic of Life.
Be tentative to the Soul’s whispers. A child has a deep longing to discover that the world is based on truth. Respect that longing. In our attempt to help children grow into inspired adults, we wish them to carry the youthfulness of their souls, and the wonders of childhood into their old age.
4. Conscious Parenting, Practice Routine
This routine does not come naturally and it is learned and exercised from very young age. Without the routine our body will suffer. It is a carefully structured activity and should be rigorously followed.
The routine includes:
- Regular bed time, regular meal time, regular washing time, a set time for silence, a set time for creativity, a set time for play.
- The routine around food, at a set time, and place
- The routine around ‘spaces’, dinning at the dinning table, playing in the playing room, doing the home-work after school, etc.
With the set routine, your children will feel safe and 'at home' within their lives.
Main article: 7 Main Children Development Tips
Respecting the potential that is hidden within each child, we respect its potential to become a King of its Trade, or a Saviour of the World to come. 7 Main Children Development Tips
5. Conscious Parenting, Practice Freedom
Exploring, experiencing and imitating the world of grown-us through free play, children are given a chance to unconsciously learn and emotionally mature through their own games. Too much of today’s learning is structured, children are ‘directed’, ‘instructed’ and carefully ‘followed’ at all times, so they do not have a chance to experience learning through unobstructed observation
6. Conscious Parenting, Practice Love
So, at all times, PRACTICE LOVE.
- Carry your child, sleep with your child, do not tie your child down:
- Play with your child. Invent stories for your child, and let your child invent stories for you;
- Listen to your child. There is something s/he is trying to tell you with his/her screams;
- Do not let your child get lost in the world of TV, computers, games, let him/her explore nature instead
Main Article: How to be a More Loving Parent
It is easy for parents to lose themselves in PARENTING RESPONSIBILITIES, in day to day tasks, within PARENTING RULES, within PARENTING ROLES. ..
7. Be the Change You Would Like to See
Discrimination is our ability to chose Right Thinking, Emotions, and Behaviour, it is our ability to stick to Priorities. It is our ability to live our highest potential. So Be the Change You Would Like To See.
Conscious Parenting GOLD Course could now be downloaded for only eur67
Conscious Parenting Tips video
Conscious Parenting Gold for only eur97
Artof4Elements is a Mindfulness Training and self-help Publisher. Founded in 2012 by the author Nataša Pantović Nuit, we designed and launched a mindfulness training called Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training. Artof4Elements publishes books, audio, and video materials in areas of Mindfulness, Meditation, Self-Help, New Thought, Alternative Health, Vegetarian and Vegan Food and Nutrition, and Conscious Parenting.