Raw Green Avocado Shake
Fresh, raw, green juices from vegetables are healthy for digestion and nutritious! For better health drink more alkaline fluids! Green drinks are less acidic.This is a wonderful tasty and healthy avocado smoothie that could be a great start to your day.
Ingredients for Vegan Avocado Shake
- 1 banana
- 2 handfuls of baby spinach
- 3 limes, squeezed
- Coconut meat
- 1 tbsp coconut butter
- Carrots' greens
- 5 ice cubes or some spring water
- If you love choco taste add some coco powder to the mix
Instruction for Preparation of Vegan Avocado Green Shake
Prepare and Blend the ingredients. This mixture is specifically designed to be the healthiest start of your day.
Add avocado to your super healthy smoothie mixture. Recent research indicates that absorption of antioxidants from our greens (lettuce, spinach, or carrots greens) increases 200-400% when we add fresh avocado to them.
Add 1 banana. Banana is a potassium rich food that can help in lowering high blood pressure and it is great for kidneys and bones.
Add raw baby spinach. Spinach has plenty of vitamins and minerals and it is often used within green super healthy smoothies.
Add lime juice. Lime is full of vitamin C and it is great to help the body absorb iron from spinach.
Add parsley, mint, basil, and/or carrot greens. These are all great antioxidants.
Add coconut. The coconut palm is so highly valued among Pacific Islanders as a source of nutrition and medicine that it is called 'Tree of Life'.
Sprinkle with cinnamon and add coco powder to taste.
- If your avocado is too hard, place it in a paper bag at room temperature until it ripens.
- It’s best to use tender baby spinach leaves that are bright green and fresh. The larger the leaves and more yellow they are, the lower their nutritional value is.
- Coconut meat is the best when freshly cut from just opened coconut.
- Raw green veggies you can add to your juices are: spinach, kale, chard, carrots greens, cucumber, parsley, and celery leaves.
Mindful Eating Tips: Chose Raw Vegan Healthy Organic Foods
Stick to organic, fresh, seasonal, additive free, non processed foods and avoid packed, tinned, frozen food items.
Raw juices of fruits and vegetables are extremely rich in vitamins, minerals, trace elements, enzymes, and natural sugars. If you add some greens to them, they become a perfect add-on to your balanced and healthy conscious_eating.