Spiritual Poetry Book: Art of 4 Elements
Discover Alchemy through Poetry and Love through Alchemy
The Art of 4 Elements is a spiritual poetry and art book. The poetry, written by Nuit, acted as an inspiration for the work of other artists. The poetry represents the element of Earth, that is the Mother of all we know and experience, that within its womb carries Spirit going forth into the magic of manifestation. Jason's paintings represent the element of Air, that has no shape and is incapable of a fixed form. It is a symbol of thoughts. Christine's element is Fire that is boundless and invisible, and is a parching heat that consumes all. Within its highest manifestation Fire becomes Divine Love. Jeni's element is Water that carries within: a Rhythm of Creation, and a strength of Tantric flow. Water symbolizes the world of emotions.
The golden thread weaving in and out of each poem are the 4 elements – earth, water, air and fire. Earth represents the poems, fire represents the life force, air represents meditation and mental work and water represents the flow of emotions and letting go.
Book of Spiritual Poetry and Art
The Art of Four Elements book of spiritual poetry and art is a collaboration of four artists: a poet, a photographer and two painters. The poetry acted as an inspiration for the work of the artists. Each of the artist choose 40 poems and created the art work based on the theme and the ‘vibe' of each poem.
Transforming the visible into words, and words into images, the poems express Love, Joy, Suffering, Compassion, Curiosity, and most of all, Wonder towards all the manifestations within Nature. The poetry, the photography, the drawings, all, attempt to deeper explore the infinite game of Life, through the exploration of:
- Earth that is fixed, rigid, static and quiet, and symbolizes the world of senses;
- Water that is the primordial Chaos, is fluidity and flexibility, and symbolizes the world of emotions;
- Air that has no shape and is incapable of any fixed form. It is a symbol of thoughts.
- Fire that is boundless and invisible, and is a parching heat that consumes all, or within its highest manifestation, becomes the expression of Divine Love; and
- Spirit that stands at the center of the four elements as an Essence, an Observer, Consciousness coming forth to experience the magic of Life.